Questions about the OCR?

If you have general questions or would like to request more information about The Office of the Child’s Representative, you may fill out the form below and someone from our staff will get in touch with you. If you’d prefer to call or write to OCR, you can find our contact information to the right of this form. However you choose to get in touch, please be sure to include your contact information so we can reply!